Emil Bach House (EBH) and Lang House Chicago (LHC) are accepting reservations for your next vacation. Say goodbye to cabin fever and plan a safe vacation getaway from your home into ours. Our homes offer a different space for you and your family or friends; comfortable indoor spaces that are thoroughly cleaned and ready, as well as spacious outdoor grounds to relax and enjoy lake breezes. We are ready for you!
Please take a minute to see what we have been doing to prepare for your visit, and also please see our GUEST EXPECTATIONS so that you can do your part to help keep us all safe.
EMIL BACH HOUSE AND LANG HOUSE CHICAGO SPECIFICATIONS
• We are following all National, State of Illinois, and City of Chicago mandated requirements for reopening. Please check here for the most up-to-date information from the City of Chicago.
• We have a strict “stay at home if you feel sick” policy for all staff.
• EBH and LHC are both five star, healthy and clean homes. We follow the EPA and CDC guidelines for use of approved disinfectants for cleaning. You can be assured that we have thoroughly prepared for your stay with intensive disinfecting and cleaning processes with particular attention to all “high-touch” surfaces.
• Maximum of 16 overnight guests for Lang House Chicago. For events, LHC and EBH will follow the current guidelines for social gatherings.
• We provide CONTACTLESS check-in and check-out.
• For social distancing we recommend six feet between unrelated guests and staff – especially if you are unvaccinated
• We will provide a “cleaning basket” for guests to use for disinfecting during their stay, including disinfecting wipes, Lysol spray commercial grade, approved disinfectant spray for surfaces, paper towels, and rubber gloves. The house is equipped with hand sanitizer and all sinks will have fresh hand soap.
OUR NEW GUEST EXPECTATIONS
We are relying on our guests and visitors to help us maintain a safe environment at Emil Bach House and Lang House Chicago, and ask that you:
• Please stay home if you are unwell or have reason to believe you may have been exposed to someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19. We will work with you to reschedule.
• Please stay informed of all travel advisories and alerts that may affect your stay.
EVENTS AT EMIL BACH HOUSE AND LANG HOUSE: PRECAUTIONS & PRACTICES
If you would like to tour the houses in consideration of a future event, tours are by appointment only – they must be scheduled in advance. Please contact us at (773) 654-3959 or email@example.com to schedule a tour date.
Emil Bach House and Lang House Chicago will follow the directives of the Restore Illinois plan for social gatherings, as well as the City of Chicago’s Be Safe directives for gatherings.
*Masks are not required for vaccinated guests. Unvaccinated guests should wear masks, which will be provided upon request.
*Event hosts will be asked to compile a list of all guests with contact information, either e-mail OR phone, for contact tracing purposes.
• For your safety, and the safety of all guests and our staff, during your stay no additional visitors are to be on the property. Only those guests on the guest list will be admitted. Should you have a special circumstance, please contact us to discuss at least 48 hours in advance.
Management reserves the right to add to these expectations at any time for the protection of staff and guests. We ask for your understanding if requirements, procedures, pricing, or protocols change. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to call us at (773) 654-3959.
We look forward to welcoming you soon to Emil Bach House and Lang House Chicago!